Thursday, January 20, 2011

USB Power!

I finally got to use my new meter, the Contour USB, and I love it. I feel so high tech and cool. I even showed my best friend; she was excited for me even though she probably doesn't get why I'm excited. My blood sugars have been within range all day, except for before dinner. I was 231 because I forgot to cover my afternoon snack. (smacks head) My dad told me that he called the doctors, to ask them to write a prescription for test strips. The prescription, at the latest, could be ready Monday... Which means I might have to go back to my old blood tester for a day.

NO!


- Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I just found your blog and I wanted to introduce myself and say hello! Thanks for listing me on your blogroll, and I'm looking forward to reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete